Susan Mindenbergs is your ideal lawyer for complex or difficult employment discrimination and other civil rights cases. She believes everyone should be treated equally under the law and is dedicated to ending unfair practices in the workplace, school, and other environments. She represents clients who have been
- Wrongfully fired because of their gender, age, race or ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, and other characteristics;
- Sexually harassed;
- Denied rights under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA);
- Discharged or penalized for pursuing Workers’ Compensation benefits;
- Discharged or penalized for whistle blowing and exposing government fraud; and
- Denied rights under the Individuals with Disabilities in Education Act.
Selecting the right legal counsel for your discrimination case
Filing a lawsuit against your current or former employer is not as intimidating or difficult if you have the right lawyer by your side. With 25 years of experience representing clients in civil rights discrimination cases, attorney Susan Mindenbergs is not afraid of taking large companies or government organizations to court for their misdeeds. She has the passion, legal knowledge, and courtroom savvy critical to trying discrimination cases.
Taking your case to court may be your best course of action
While Susan Mindenbergs uses dispute resolution to solve problems on a regular basis, she does not hesitate to bring lawsuits to trial if doing so may produce a better outcome. She has tried cases in both state and federal courts. She has litigated cases against some of Washington’s largest employers, including:
- The Federal Aviation Administration
- The United States Postal Service
- The Social Security Administration
- The State of Washington
- University of Washington
- King County
- Mason County
- City of Seattle
- City of Redmond
- City of Richland
- The Boeing Company
- Absher Construction
- Target Corporation
- Seattle Housing Authority
- Antioch University
- The Shaw Group
- Shoreline School District
- Seattle School District
- Lake Washington School District
- Derringer School District
- Oakville School District
- Georgia Pacific
- Idearc /Verizon
- Alcoa Aluminum
- Safeway Corporation
- Haworth Corporation
- Seattle Freight Services, Inc.
Compassionate Client Care
While Susan Mindenbergs’ passion for and belief in standing against discrimination has shaped her legal career and is integral part of the law firm’s practice, client care is her top priority. She understands discrimination’s traumatic effect on your personal life and listens to your story with compassion.
Availability and Accessibility
Located in the Maynard Building of Seattle’s Pioneer Square, the civil rights Law Office of Susan B. Mindenbergs is conveniently located close to public transportation and parking lots. Evening and weekend hours are available by appointment. Susan Mindenbergs also performs home visits for clients unable to reach her office.
Contact an experienced Seattle attorney to defend your civil rights
At the Law Office of Susan B. Mindenbergs, we are ready to fight for your when your rights have been violated. Call us at 206-447-1560 today, or contact us online. Evening and weekend hours are available by appointment. We make home visits for clients who cannot get to our office.